Thursday, May 31, 2012

London Calling!!


This is not a fashion blog. 
However, today I propose something different from my usual posts ... on tiptoe, I open the door to the world of Fashion! Olè!
 From what I'd like to start?
 Mmm...From something that struck me!  
Ok, it would have hit you guys too...with an energetic handful of studs and tulle!
I'm not crazy (maybe)!
Straight from "Portobello Road" ... the first and new collection of my friend Zoe and her mom!
 

From London to New York and now on my blog the new collection of "W12 London"!



(Questo non è un "Fashion Blog". 
Però, oggi vi propongo qualcosa di diverso dai miei soliti posts...in punta di piedi apro la porta del mondo del Fashion! Olè!
Da cosa mi piacerebbe inziare?
 Mmm...da qualcosa che mi ha colpito!
Ok, mi piacerebbe colpire voi ragazzi...con un energetico pugno di borchie e tulle!
Non sono pazza! (Forse)!
Direttamente da "Portobello Road"....la prima e nuovissima collezione della mia amica Zoe e sua mamma!)

Da Londra a New York e ora sul mio Blog la nuova collezione di "W12 London"!

.




They cut, sew,paint...but the most important thing is that they want to create something different.
YES!
 I leave their site for more information.

 (Tagliano, cuciono,dipingono...ma la cosa più importante è che vogliono creare qualcosa di diverso.
Vi lascio il loro sito per maggiori informazioni.)

4 comments: